Sunday, January 25, 2015

November Loot Crate Review

November's Loot Crate had a theme of BATTLE!  I was pretty excited when they teased this one.  There were hints of great items from Street Fighter and Mega Man.  They also kept teasing that there was awesome t-shirt this month.
I loved when we got a t-shirt from this company last time in a previous box from Loot Crate.  I think that this one is a little overwhelming.  I think that this one is harder to read, and it kind of doesn't really make sense to mix ninja with pirate.  I think this kind of just sets up the rest of the box to be like this shirt, almost cool.  The Street Fighter head band...almost cool.  The Halo mini-figure...almost cool.  The Megaman helmet...almost cool.  The thing that I found to be the best in this crate was the Assassins Creed Unity coin.  The thing is, what do you do with it...other than put it in a drawer?

So, was it worth it...Loot Crate is $17.66 a month.  This one missed the mark for me.  I'm hoping that Loot Crate will win me back.  This past year has really been hit or miss when it comes to Loot Crate.  I think you have to be really open minded with this subscription and realize that some months may not be that great depending on your interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment