Sunday, December 21, 2014

November Ipsy

November's Ipsy theme is "Girl Meets Glitter!"  It is very evident from the bag that we are going in a sparkly direction this month.  The funny thing is...I didn't get anything with sparkle, except for the bag.
There was this exciting and sad moment when I opened my Ipsy bag this month.  I was disappointed that my hair spray by Marc Anthony came mangled.  The cover is ruined, but the product still works and didn't seem to gush everywhere while in transit.  I was just left with cosmetic damage, no pun intended, to the container.  I think the big deal item in my package was the concealer by itCosmetics.  The downer, I already own and use it.  It's nice, but already gifted on to someone else.

The Starlooks pencil and lip paint by J. Cat aren't really that exciting to me.  And the creepy thing comes from SeaRx.  People were posting on the forums for Ipsy that you shouldn't use this product if you are breastfeeding.  This fact creeps me out.  What is so potent in this moisturizer that it could harm a baby?

So, was it worth it...This month was a little disappointing, but I think if I didn't already use the itCosmetics product it would have been one of my favorites because I'm always excited to try things from that line.  I'm interested to see what comes my way next month from Ipsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment