Monday, November 3, 2014

October Nicky Hilton Fancy Box Review

This is a box full of surprises!  And, being a true Nicky Hilton Fancy Box there has to be a candle :)
The big ticket item is the hair straightener by eva.nyc.  Fancy guarantees that you will receive at least $80 worth of merchandise in each Fancy Box.  Nicky Hilton did it in one item this month.  Not only is it a high price point item, but it also has a pretty dang spiffy design to it as well.  I have never used a hair straightener before, but I have had them in my cart in various stores numerous times.  I'm glad I held back and waited for Fancy to provide.

The remaining three items have a lower value, but that is to be expected when you get a high value item.  The first is a cat ring from a shop on Etsy.  I really like the design.  I can't believe how often there are cat items in Nicky Hilton Fancy Boxes.  If you like cats, subscribe to this box...enough said.  There is also a ring holder shaped like to snuggling bunnies.  This is awesome, because there have been two rings already, and this leads me to believe there may be more.  And, there of course, is a candle.  I feel like candles and cats are Nicky Hilton's trademark in these boxes.
So, was it worth it...INDEED!  I have yet to be disappointed by her Fancy Box currations. This box has a value of a little over $112.  Not bad considering it is a box that is $39 plus shipping.  I feel like I will be really sad if this box ever comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment