Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hmm...Sneaky, Sneaky Loot Crate

My Loot Crate came today.  Unfortunately, I can't do an update because my brother is still waiting for his to arrive.  I don't want to be the person that ruins it for him if he happens to see any of the pictures or items while I'm preparing my post.  Instead I'll share an interesting fact.

I have started to turn to social media to see if there are any other additional incentives for the three companies I have purchased subscriptions with for my New Year's Resolution.  Loot Crate has by far the most extensive social media campaign.  Today they shared, via Facebook, that I could get another mystery crate for $20.  I decided to see what this meant.  I ordered one, and I look forward to seeing what it brings my way.



As for my last update describing my Fancy Box, I was able to send in my defective Spoon Spatula, and now I sit and wait for a response.  I did notice, according to all the paperwork explaining returns on damaged goods, that I will be receiving a credit on my account.  I don't know how much this will be, and I don't know if it just automatically applied to my next bill or if this is something that I need to self select for a future purchase.  I think that would be a rather complex system to establish at a subscription-based business.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting concept, sara. Was not aware these even existed. Have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete