Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Year's Resolution (A Few Months Late)

I have never really made New Year's Resolutions, but this year I decided I was going to try something outside of my norm.  I decided that I was going to find some subscription services and commit to them.  I didn't really know what this meant other than the fact that I knew that they existed, and I have had this fascination with getting the mail out of my mailbox.  Each day I watch for the mail to come and quickly walk out to get it as soon as it arrives.

This then meant it was time for hours of sifting through random sites online to find things that appealed to me.  This narrowed me down to a few things that piqued my interest.  I didn't want to just settle for a few subscriptions that fell into the same category.  I wanted to branch out and try to get a variety of things mailed to me.  

These are what I settled on:


I selected the Tyler Florence Box
which is said to be filled with all kinds of
kitchen gadgets.
You can get more information by following this link to Fancy.

A survey is taken when activating your
account to find the right beauty products for each consumer.
 You can get more information by following this link to Ipsy.
I have been watching LootCrate on Twitter and have
been really impressed with the gamer/geeky goodness.
You can get more information by following the link to LootCrate.

Now that you know what I've selected, it's time to sit back and wait for the first box to show.  I can hardly wait to see what comes my way!

1 comment:

  1. I think you have chosen a resolution that won't be broken. Smart choice!

    ReplyDelete