Friday, August 29, 2014

August Nicky Hilton Fancy Box

Nicky Hilton is impressing me with this month's Fancy Box.  She curates a subscription box that is quirky enough to keep me subscribing.  This month it is full of some random items that all seem to fit together rather well in my opinion.  The value is also exceptional this month, but more about that later.


There is a definite cat theme to this month's box.  From the kitten pouch, to the cat eye sunglasses, to the cat greeting card, it's all there.  I have actually looked at purchasing the kitten pouch before.  I told myself it was one of those things I shouldn't get because I have bags similar to it already.  Well, problem solved.  Fancy and Nicky Hilton helped bring it into my home.  I wear glasses, so the only downside to this box is that the sunglasses will be passed on to someone else.


The book Paris versus New York is hilarious.  I actually read the whole thing right after unpacking the contents of the Fancy box.  Each two page spread contains two pictures and two words/phrases.  The left side features something from France and the right side features New York's compliment.  I really enjoyed the read.



 My favorite item in the Fancy box is the Athena Wrap Around Ring.  It is adjustable, so you can wear it on any finger.  It comes sized so that it is a mid-finger ring.  I'm starting to see rings pop up in jewelry departments like this, and it appears the fashion world is hoping it will be an upcoming trend.  I really like it sized this way and will leave it.  I'm really enjoying wearing it.


So, is it worth it... The price of the box with shipping is $44.95.  This month the items in the box total $120!  This is really generous considering they only promise you a value of $80 in the box.  This subscription is FOR SURE going to continue to for me.  I can't wait to see what comes in next month's box.

Values 
Your the Cat's Pajamas Greeting Card..............$5
Paris Versus New York...................................$20
Kitten Pouch......................................................$16
AJ Morgan Sunglasses......................................$24
Athena Wrap Around Ring...............................$55

No comments:

Post a Comment