Monday, September 29, 2014

Rockettes Fancy Box

There is another new Fancy Box in town and this one is curated by the Rockettes.  I'm not really sure who selects the items since they are a rather large dance group.  I do know that when I saw that they were going to have a subscription box, I knew this one was going to be interesting.


I feel like this is a true dancers collection.  All the way down to the tote bag to take your belongings to and from rehearsal.  I do really like the saying on this bag.  I also like how the lettering is staggered to reuse some of the letters in multiple words as well.  I know that I won't use the speaker because I have gotten various Bluetooth speakers from other boxes and not used them.  I have a really nice speaker setup, so this will be passed along to someone else.
What really made it feel like a dancing box was the leg warmers.  I will reveal my secret shame and say that when I opened the box I emitted a small noise showing my glee.  I have always wanted a pair, I know I'm sick and wrong.  I feel like this totally made this box worth it for me.  The hair ties by Twistband were also much appreciated.  I have recently started using this style of head band and have really liked them.

One thing that is disappointing about this box is that it is the same price as other celebrity curated boxes by Fancy and yet there were only four items.  Typically boxes from these celebrity collections have five or more items in them.  I'm hoping that next month will have more items.

So, was it worth it...I'm going to say that I'm on the fence.  The box is $39 plus shipping and handling.  The items in the box are worth nearly $90.  Most of the value, $40, comes from the Bluetooth speaker.  Hopefully next month this Fancy Box will have me feeling more connected either for or against this subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment