Monday, October 6, 2014

September Nicky Hilton Fancy Box

I am super impressed with these Nicky Hilton Fancy Boxes.  I really hope this is a curator that keeps them coming.  This month I am really pleased with the variety of items.


When I opened up the box and saw that there were only four items included, I knew that this meant that there was going to be a high value item in this box.  I was surprised/disappointed when I began to pull things out, and I found the same purse that has followed me around Fancy.  I have gotten this bag four times now.  I'm still going to hold firm and say that this is a good assortment of items though.  I have used and like the first puse I got.  It's just another bag for my pass-along pile.  I'm also really liking the Molskine notebook.  I've seen them before, but never gotten one.  I've always felt like I could get by on a cheaper notebook.  This might convert me into classier stationary.


The item that caught me off guard with how much I really like them are the playing cards.  I feel like a big 'ol bag of dork saying this, but they are really neat playing cards.  They are continuing the lace theme and are see through with a lace print.  Now I haven't played a game with them yet, so I don't know how distracting they could potentially be, but holding them in my had I'm really liking them.

 

I am also really excited by the nail wraps that came in this box.  I really like nail wraps, but it seems like the same few designs are always at my local stores.  I like that this one is something totally new.  I really like the way the black lace design pops on the white backing.  I feel like this might be something that I would continue to order online, should I be impressed with the length of their wear.   

So, was it worth it...This box had a value of just over $89.  I was expecting it to be a little higher because there were only four items included.  I'm still really happy with this subscription though.  Considering I pay about $45 a month.  I got double what I paid for.  I'm going to keep them coming, and I look forward to what next month Fancy and Nicky Hilton may bring to my mailbox :)


No comments:

Post a Comment