Friday, July 25, 2014

Fancy Birthday Mystery Box

Happy Birthday to Me from Fancy!

For my birthday, Fancy sent me a birthday email.  Inside I found a coupon for 10% off my order.  I decided I would try for another Large Mystery Box and see what I got this time.  Fancy didn't disappoint with this Mystery Box.


If you have read my other posts about Fancy Mystery Boxes, then you know that I have gotten some of these items before.  The thing is, I was actually really excited to get this bracelet again.  I was thinking with two of them, they will work well for what I had planned for a future costume.  The only other item that was a repeat was the Kinfolk Magazine.  Yep, it's the same issue, and the stories are still lack luster, but that's the risk you take with a Mystery Box.

As for my new items, I'm pretty jazzed about them.  I have no use for the sunglasses.  But upon showing them to my Mom, she snagged them.  Getting a headphone splitter was on my list of things to do, so check!  I also love the coffee mug.  It's right up my alley.

So, was it worth it...This is kind of odd because it was kind of like a birthday gift to myself, so it's worth it.  Let's just figure out what the overall value of the box is.  When all the items are totaled together the box is worth an even $100.  Not a bad result from an unexpected birthday email.

No comments:

Post a Comment