Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fancy Mystery Boxes Galore!

I have found my Fancy Box weakness!  I felt like Tyler Florence was going to crush my soul a few months back, so I decided to order sporadically from the mystery box section.  It has been an interesting ride along the way.  I know now that I am going to just do the random mystery box from Fancy because I have been really happy with what has come.

On the Fancy site you actually have six options for mystery boxes.  You need to decide if you want a male or female box.  After deciding gender, you need to pick if you want a small, medium, or large box.  Small ~ $10  Medium ~ $20 Large ~ $40  Let's take a gander at what I have found inside the mystery boxes.


Woman's Small Mystery Box ~ $10

 Emilie M Midnight Clutch ~ $40
Bad to the Bone Turquoise Bracelet ~ $25
Harold Import Co. Pie Dish ~ $5

Total Box Value ~ $80

This was a high value for this small box because the clutch was made as a Fancy exclusive.




 Men's Small Mystery Box ~ $10

The Motley Gin Tonic Bath Salts ~ $12
Concrete Water Absorbent Coaster ~ $12
Carve Your Own Postcard ~ $16
China Glaze Nail Polish ~ $8

Total Box Value ~ $48

I have no idea why there was nail polish in this box.  It was a frequent complaint on the Fancy Mystery Box comment section.








Woman's Small Mystery Box ~ $10

Slice Your Wiener/Quirky Cyclone ~ $12
Mason Shaker ~ $29
Sasquatch Scrub ~ $6

Total Box Value ~ $47

This box seemed to be more tailored for male tastes based on how the soap is available in the men's section on Fancy.  Plus there are plenty of jokes to be made about this box's kitchen gadget.





Women's Medium Mystery Box ~ $20

Ciate Corrupted Neon Manicure ~ $25
Stuff Every Woman Should Know ~ $10
Archipelago Candle in Gingerbread ~ $15
Tilt Mug ~ $15

Total Box Value ~ $65

Woman's Medium Mystery Box ~ $20
Awkward Family Photos ~ $12
Ouchlets ~ $14
Harold Import Co. Pie Dish ~ $5
 Clocky Rolling Runaway Alarm Clock ~ $40

Total Box Value ~ $71


Woman's Large Mystery Box ~ $40

TKO Orlogi Watch ~ $95
Sophie Sparrow Shark Tooth Necklace ~ $40
Square Jellyfish Combo Pack ~ $28
Chunky Knit Infinity Scarf ~ $16

Total Box Value ~ $179

This was the first box I ordered.  I was super pumped about the value and ordered another box a week later to see what I would get.  Well friends, I ordered again too quickly.  I got an identical box a week later.  Tip: Space out mystery box ordering.  Lesson learned...




Woman's Large Mystery Box ~ $40

TKO Orlogi Watch ~ $95
China Glaze Nail Polish ~ $8
Square Jellyfish Combo Pack ~ $28
Kinfolk Magazine ~ $18
Work Hard Stay Humble Wall Sticker ~ $20
 Goddess Gold Cuff ~ $28

Total Box Value ~ $197

There were a lot of repeating items in this most recent box.  I am really happy with the new items though, making it worth it in my opinion.








I will say that the large boxes are definitely the way to go when ordering through Fancy.  It seems like you get the best of the items from the various celebrity boxes.  I'll keep you all posted on future mystery boxes because I don't think this will end now that it's started....








No comments:

Post a Comment