Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Ipsy Box

June's theme: Pretty in Paradise. I think the award for best deal this month goes to Ipsy.  This month I was happy to see three of my five items were full size!  I was also surprised by an item that I didn't even know existed.



My three full size items were a great deal.  I was happy to see that the mascara was from Be a...bombshell.  This was a brand that came to me through Ipsy, and I have ordered things from their website since my first experience with Ipsy.  I was also surprise after seeing that full size item that there was two more in my bag.  I am really happy with the NYX Butter Gloss.  It isn't gummy or gooey like some lip glosses.  The one that won't get use from me is the eyebrow pencil.  The nice thing with this is that I have already flagged it on Ipsy as an item that I won't be using.  This means that I shouldn't see it or similar items in the future.

I was really amped to see the sample of Realtree perfume.  I have clothing by this company and didn't know that they were coming out with a perfume.  It has a sweet scent that makes me think summer.  I really like it for something different.  I am also curious about the Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray.  I have not had luck with items like this in the past, so I'm interested to see how well this brand will work with my hair.  I like getting these trials to see what's worth it.


So, was it worth it...Ipsy is about $10.00 a month.  The value of the three full size items was $32.00.  Umm yeah, enough said.  Ipsy: take my money now please.

No comments:

Post a Comment