Wednesday, July 23, 2014

June/July New Beauty Testube Subscription Box

This subscription is going to be a hidden gem.  I'd never heard of New Beauty Testube until I got stuck in a YouTube vortex.  You know the kind.  You start clicking one link, and then another, and then another, and before you know it you are no where close to where you started.  This is how I happened on to this subscription.

This subscription had three full size items in it.  This is by far the most I've gotten in a subscription service like this.  It also had a ton of smaller items.  I was most impressed by the brush from ITCosmetics.  I have this brush already and really, really like it.  This is a crazy find in a subscription box because it is normally $48.  There was also a tiny container of bronzer from AmorePacific.  I'm interested to see how this works because I've aquired a ton of bronzers as of late.

If a person was looking for a new skin care routine for their face, this is the box for them.  It is full of moisturizers, tighteners, brighteners, and wrinkle fillers.  There was also a full body BB Creme.  I've heard a of this, but never tried it.  Now's my chance.
Just when you think there isn't anything else in the Testube, it dishes out more.  There was also two different types of hair care products.  One is for color treated hair, so that is getting gifted on, but I'm interested to try the others by Dove.

One added perk to this subscription is the booklet that comes with the Testube.  It has a page dedicated to each item that includes details about the product, how to use it, info about the company, and where to get more if you like it.

So, is it worth it...this box comes every other month which is different from my other subscription services.  I feel like that means that they can put some more impressive items in the box.  The total for this box including shipping is $38.90.  If we total just the three full size items, the box total ends up being $79.  That means there are five more items in the box that haven't been given a value because they are trial sizes.  I will say though, they are very generous trial sizes, and will give me a strong opinion about whether or not I will like them by the time I use them up.  I'm excited to see what comes this September.

If this is something you are interested in trying, New Beauty Testube sent me some private links that I can share with others.  Using my link gives you $5 off your first tube.  Contact me if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment