Tuesday, July 1, 2014

May Loot Crate

I am a bag of mixed emotions over to one.  I am going to go with happy though.  May's theme is ADVENTURE, and they teased it with images of Link from the Zelda franchise leading up to its mailing.  The only down side is that only half of the box dealt with "Zelda items."

This is by far the best shirt that I might ever get from Loot Crate.  I really, really, really like Link from the Zelda series.  So much so, that I purchased my own ocarina after playing through Ocarina of Time.  It is yet another exclusive from Loot Crate, and I am impressed with all the exclusive items that they are able to acquire.  I also like the bottle opener twist on the famous Zelda quote.

The rest of the crate though is "meh."  I haven't really gotten hooked by either Minecraft or Adventure Time.  Because of that, I was just kind of "Oh, that's neat," when I looked at these things.  I can also say that I am super over the whole mustache thing and am looking forward to that being over with.  I didn't even waste time photographing the sheet of mustache stickers that came with this box.

The final item that made me really happy was that with my crate this month I received a membership card.  I have seen online that you can show your membership card at different Loot Crate events for different reasons.  I am pumped that I have one now, should the opportunity arise to use it.


So, was it worth it...Loot Crate is $17.66 a month with shipping and handling.  There is really no way to put a value on the exclusive items found in the box.  I do know that typically when you find a video game t-shirt you end up paying $19.99 or more.  Knowing that fact, this box surpassed its value.  I'm happy spending money on this box yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment